Joint Pain Specialist in Gurgaon

22/03/2016 Hospitals, Clinics

Price: Check with seller

No image available


A rheumatologist is a physician specialized in the field of medical sub-specialty called rheumatology, and holds either a board certification after specialized training after attaining a medical degree (M.D. or D.O.) through fellowship programs in the United States, or specialist registrar positions in the United Kingdom, or DM in India or equivalent programs elsewhere in the world. In the United States, training in this field requires four years undergraduate school, four years of medical school, and then three years of residency, followed by two or three years additional Fellowship training. Dr. Sanjay Gupta is the Best Joint pain specialist in Gurgaon.

More Details

Total Views:3
Reference Id:#812607
Phone Number:9313479992
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote
Copyright © 2018 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]