10/06/2019 Other Jobs
Aristocrat IT Solutions is a service based company. It uses the latest software design principles, technologies and aims to push the boundaries further every day. More than A company we are explorers and innovators.
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. All work given by team leads has to be completed on time and should be willing to work with other teams, meet the death lines and co –ordinated accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take the design brief to record requirements.
• Create corporate presentations and corporate branding.
• Proficient in handling designing software’s like Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, layouts flyers, pamphlets, advertisements, banners, templates, e-mailers and brochures.
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in the relevant field
• 2 to 4 years of experience
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
• Should be able to act smart and fast in handling all projects
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Salary will not be a Constraint for the Right Candidate and it may vary Based on Experience and Skill Set.
Aristocrat IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
2A, No: 4, Sri Durga Enclave,
Natesan Avenue, OMR,
Karapakkam, Near Arvind theatre,
Chennai – 97