Smartphones today have become the hub of personal information and social interactions due to the wide adaptation in our society. Mobile technologies are playing an important role in among students’ academic lives. Devices such as smart phones, tablets, and e-book readers connect users to the world instantly, accelerating access to information and promoting interactivity with others. JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU) has been set up under Rajasthan Private Universities Act by "Lakshmipat Singhania Foundation for Higher Learning" an SPV set up by the well-established Lakshmipat Singhania Education Foundation. The effectiveness of smart phone applications for teaching & learning practices various academic disciplines.
- To promote opportunities to increase student access to mobile tablet devices, such as through increased library loans and campus discount programs from manufacturers.
- Faculty focus group for mobile learning to further discuss how innovative instructors are using these technologies in the classroom settings.
- To create faculty development opportunities, particularly on the topic of mobile learning. Examples here include designing technical or logistical job aids, delivering periodic face-to-face and webcast events, and offering one-on-one consultations to help instructors devise class- or assignment-specific strategies in a pedagogically sound and meaningful way.
- In Class Polling/Quizzing
- In-class Back channeling
- In-class Readings & Handouts
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech+MBA (5Years) Integrated Dual Degree Programme
- B.Tech+M Tech (5Years) Integrated Dual Degree Programme
- M Tech Programme
Admissions programmes for Institute of Management programmes -
- BBA + MBA
- B. Com + MBA
Contact Person Name : Jitendra Dogra (Co-ordinator Admissions)