Professional & Short Term Course
21/06/2014 Professional & Short Term Course
The JEE (Main) is conducted by the JEE Apex Board for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programmes in NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, participating State Government Institutions etc.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering courses like B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch and B.Planning under the direction of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
In 2012, CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has announced this common examination in place of AIEEE and IIT-JEE. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is being conducted into two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. JEE-Main exam is to admission in National Institutes of Technology, IIITs (Indian Institutes of Information Technology), CFTIs (Central Funded Technical Institute), etc. and JEE-Advanced is for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) and the Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad.
In September 2013, the IIT Council approved the decision of the Joint Admission Board to continue with the two-phase JEE pattern ("Main" followed by "Advanced") for IITs in 2014.
List of Non IITs & NITs accepting JEE Main Score
1. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
2. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna
3. Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh
4. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar
5. Kalasalingham University Krishnakoil
6. Jaipur University, Jaipur
7. Lovely Professional University, Punjab
8. SASTRA University, Thanjavur
9. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU), Jammu Tawi
10. Siksha O Anusandhan University, Bhubaneshwar
11. Sir PadampatSinghania University (SPSU), Udaipur
12. GurukulaKangriVishwavidyalaya (GKV), Haridwar
13. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai
14. LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
15. Sri ChandrasekharendraSaraswathiViswaMahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram
16. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi
17. School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
18. School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada
19. School of Planning and Architecture, Bhopal
20. MJP Rohilkhand University University, Bereilly
21. Tezpur University, Assam
22. JKIAPT University, Allahabad
23. Assam University, Silchar
24. National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Ranchi
25. Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
NOTE: This ad provides information regarding management quota admissions to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges listed above have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us.
TRUMP Career Solution™ is the most trusted & most comprehensive admissions consultancy of Bangalore, Karnataka (India). A fundamental philosophy of The Career Consultancy is to do things properly.
This means that we deliver Best Practice services, as a reputable practice that has remained true to the principles of Career Counselling and Admission Guidance for Success. B.Tech Admission through Management Quota – Call 09164402600/08050200090
Our consultants are very knowledgeable of the admissions processes at the professional level. In fact, they have professional level admissions committee experience, so they know exactly what you need to do to maximize your admissions chances. Quite simply, they are the most qualified graduate admissions consultants you will find and they will provide you with the customized advice to ensure your unique candidacy is optimally positioned. B.Tech Admission through Management Quota – Call 09164402600/08050200090
*** Earlier you book the seats, lesser amount you have to pay ***
Booking in advance for 2014 batch in most of the colleges is going on. So call us and Book your seats, at very modest and genuine rate. !! Seats are limited. Hurry Up!!!