25/02/2015 Tutoring - Private Lessons
Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which has since merged into Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++, but it has fewer low-level facilities than either of them.
Principles of Java:
There were five primary goals in the creation of the Java language:
1. It must be "simple, object-oriented and familiar"
2. It must be "robust and secure"
3. It must be "architecture-neutral and portable"
4. It must execute with "high performance"
5. It must be "interpreted, threaded, and dynamic"
Qatestingtrainings(placeholder of H2K INFOSYS) is a professionally managed online platform with endless facilities, which includes comprehensive end to end online and onsite training on different modes of software technologies are firmly connects to individuals across the world so that they can accomplish a flourishing careers.
Our Special Features:
• Instructor based face to face live training.
• 100% Placement Assistance.
• 24/7 Cloud Test Lab Facility for Testing.
• World class proven record.
• Upfront system training and recorded sessions.
• Practice tests through virtual computing labs.
• In-depth training on IT security testing methods.
• Exam vouches to test your skills.
• Interactive sessions via voice chat and live chat.
• Student can re-attend classes any time without extra fee.
• On Job Support.
Attend Free Demo before joining the class.
For more details:
US: +1 678-899-6841.
UK: (020)3371 7615.
Java Interview Questions and Answers:
Java Tutorials for Beginners: