Price: 1.00 Dollar US$
Product DescriptionNew in the Duetto 3:Rounded edge to the top outer shell.Improved top ventilation for better cup warmi...
Category: Cafe, Fast Food Joints
- Rounded edge to the top outer shell.
- Improved top ventilation for better cup warming.
- Hand rails come standard.
- New, angled, ergonomic portafilter handle.
- Reinforced front panel to reduce flexing when locking in portafilter.
- Heater lights are smaller and flush-mounted.
- Large redesigned drip tray now holds 32 ounces of water.
- Expansion valve drips through tube built into the face plate on the machine rather than the tubing that stuck out on the Duetto II.
- Easy access expansion valve.
- Drain assist between pump and motor.
|Model:||Alex Duetto 3|
|Boiler Type:||Double Boiler|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||.8 L|
|Steam Boiler:||1.8 L|
|Water Reservoir:||2.4 L with option to directly plumb in|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 1200 and 800 Watts / 15 or 20 Amp|
|Dimensions:||14.25" W x 17.25" D x 16.5" H (with hand rails)|
- Two ergonomic 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- Stainless Steel blank disk for backflushing
- A cheap tamper (We recommend purchasing a 58 mm Prima Coffee Tamper from the drop down menu above)
- Two pressure gauges, one for steam and one for the group
- Two red lights to indicate power to group or steam boilers
- 1200 Watt heater for Steam Boiler and 800 Watt heater for Group Boiler
- New polished metal feet
- Low Water Sensor
- Vacuum Breaker Valve that diverts steam back to water tank
- Over Pressure Valve sends water back to drip try if the pump pressure gets to high
- 15 or 20 Amp operation (Standard is 20, while 15 can be programmed through PID and requires convertor cord listed in options when adding to cart)
- E61 Lever Action Grouphead: A commercial quality grouphead that helps greater ensure temperature stability.
- Dual Boilers: 1.8 Liter insulated copper steam boiler and .8 Liter group boiler.
- Tank or Plumbed: Rotary pump and 2.4 Liter water tank with lever control to switch between direct-plumbed and reservoir which can be accessed by removing the cup tray on top.
- All-Stainless Construction: Including double-walled outer frame, now with no gap around top rim.
- No-Burn Wands: No-burn steam and hot water wands.
This machine is powerful enough to use in an office setting, but small enough to be perfectly at home in your kitchen. Because it is a double boiler espresso machine, the Duetto V3 is a wonderful tool for both traditional espresso and milk based drink building, and the quiet rotary pump will not make its presence known. We think this machine is especially handsome when combined with our optional custom wood upgrades, the Clive bottomless portafilter and 58mm tamper.
PID Temperature Control
- A closed loop temperature controler gives the user remakable control over espresso extraction and steam.
- When paired with a PID, isolated boilers provide superior temperature precision and predictability.
E61 Brew Group
- A tactile method of espresso extraction that allows manual control over shot extraction.
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com