02/10/2016 Cosmetics, Toiletries
Aloe Vera has been used for a host of purposes. Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality”
Aloe Vera is the most powerful herb because of its many uses and healthful effects. Aloe Vera gel also give benefits your skin of the face and whole body in a number of ways. It is a soothing beauty ingredient which helps keep your skin healthy and repairs damage one with its healing properties. The good thing about Aloe Vera is that it can be used by people of different skin types, like oily, dry, sensitive and normal skin.
The Benefits of the Aloe Vera Gel are:
1. It treats sunburn.
Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
2. It acts as a moisturizer.
3. Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, Aloe Vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying.
4. It acts as an aftershave:
For men: Aloe Vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
5. It treats acne.
6. Its anti-inflammatory properties help in treating blemishes, acne and other skin problems.
7. It fights aging.
8. As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
9. It hides the visibility of marks.
10. The skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks.These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe Vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
11. Reduces itching.
12. Reduces the discomfort of rashes.
13. Prevents pimples.
So you can found the real you by using the Aloe Vera Gel in regular basis.
Apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera gel on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water, to see the glow it imparts on your skin.
Contact No 7278229937
Buy Now, Cash on Delivery, Online Order at http://www.shopclues.com/aloe-vera-gel-herbal-skin-care-gel-for-all-type-of-skin.html
Our Other Products Online Order at http://www.evergreeneps.in
For Business Visit at https://www.facebook.com/evergreeneps
Aloe Vera is good for our body, skin. Aloe Vera is used as a medicine for our skin, it helps in reducing aches, pimples etc . so, we bring for you thi...
Get amazing aloe vera soothing and refreshing shower gel online in India. Aloe Vera Shower Gel includes various ingredients like Aloe Barbadensis Leaf...
WOW Aloe Vera these days is an important constituent in hair oils, shampoos and other hair care products. The reason being it provides intense nourish...