Professional & Short Term Course
27/10/2014 Professional & Short Term Course
New to ITIL® Intermediate SO ?
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation is one of the ITIL® Intermediate Service Lifecycle modules. ITIL Intermediate Service Operation Certification establishes a candidate's ability to enable responsive, stable and repeatable IT Service delivery. Simplilearn’s ITIL® Intermediate SO certification training program includes both online ITIL® Intermediate SO training and ITIL® Intermediate Service Operation classroom training. Attain 3 credits towards reaching ITIL® Expert level by qualifying the ITIL® Intermediate SO exam.
To know more about service operations, you can explore our training courses on ITIL® Intermediate SO certification. Simplilearn offers intensive classroom training courses on ITIL® Intermediate Service Operations (SO) Exam prep. Check out the latest dates / schedule of ITIL Intermediate SO Training ITIL aspirants to achieve success in ITIL certification exam with an optimum mix of blended learning through classroom-based ITIL training and 3-month e-learning online ITIL training.
Simplilearn Blended Learning for excellence in ITIL SO examination:(Classroom Workshop + Online Preparation) a) Instructor-led ITIL classroom training workshop. b) 3-month online ITIL Training with on-demand access to ITIL prep e-learning content for self-paced learning. You set your time and study at your pace for 3 months.
Salient features of Simplilearn ITIL Intermediate SO Training Defining ITIL SO Module
ITIL® Intermediate Service Operations (SO) certification is one of the most sought after certifications of IT service management. Service Operations promotes adaptive, responsive and agile service operation functions. The purpose of Service Operations is to deliver agreed levels of service to users and customers and to manage the applications, technology and infrastructure that support delivery of the services. There are certain key functions and key processes of Service Operations which are stated as below.
Key Functions of Service Operations • Service Desk Function
• Technical Management Function
• Application Management
• IT Operations Management Function
Key Processes of Service Operations All these functions through the processes ensure effective service to users and customers. Business can avail various benefits through service operations. Some of the added values that business avail with service operations are: • The plans, designs and optimizations from other ITIL® lifecycle phases are executed and measured
• Service value is modeled in Service Strategy
• The cost of the service is designed, predicted and validated in Service Design and Service Transition
• Measures for optimization are identified in Continual Service Improvement
• Service Operation is where actual value is seen by the customers
Advantages of attending ITIL Intermediate SO Certification Training Course
• 8 Hrs of Instructor Led Online Training
• 9 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content
• Free 90 Days e-Learning access
• 10 Chapter-end Quizzes
• 30 PDUs offered
• ITIL® Intermediate SO Exam Fee Included
• 2 ITIL Intermediate SO Simulation Exams
• Highest Passrate
• ITIL® Expert Trainer
• Downloadable E-book Included
• Tips and Techniques to Clear ITIL SO certification
• Courseware Approved by APMG
• Course Completion Certification
For Further Queries Please Contact: Name : Roger