Professional & Short Term Course
27/10/2014 Professional & Short Term Course
Professional certification training portal, Simplilearn is conducting ITIL certification training and ITIL exam prep classroom training workshop
We conduct ITIL certification training once in every month
Check out the latest dates / schedule of ITIL Training
ITIL aspirants to achieve success in ITIL certification exam with an optimum mix of blended learning through classroom-based ITIL training and 3-month e-learning online ITIL training.
Simplilearn Blended Learning for excellence in ITIL examination:(Classroom Workshop + Online Preparation)
a) Instructor-led ITIL classroom training workshop.
b) 3-month online ITIL Training with on-demand access to ITIL prep e-learning content for self-paced learning. You set your time and study at your pace for 3 months.
Get an overview of ITIL classroom training course content .
Enroll now! and take advantage of Simplilearn's blended learning approach to achieve excellence in ITIL certification exam.
ITIL aspirants can also take the challenge of reaching their target score and benchmarking their level of preparation with five free ITIL simulation practice tests online along with the 90-day online e-learning ITIL training course.
Salient features of Simplilearn ITIL Training
Advantages of attending ITIL Foundation Training Course
• High Pass Rate, 100% Money Back.
• 2-day classroom workshop
• 90-day online e-learning.
• Self-study preparation with APMG accredited course-ware.
• Take 2 full-length (40 questions, 1-hour) ITIL simulation tests online.
• Online training with 7 full-length audio-video chapters and 2 ITIL simulation tests.
• Earn 45 PDUs: 45 PDUs certificate for PMP-certified participants.
• 24*7 customer support via live chat, phone and e-mail.
• Opportunity to get ITIL certified: Attempt ITIL exam on the 2nd day of the training.
• Access ITIL training forums to connect with other training aspirants for knowledge sharing and exam tips.
• Trained more than 100,000+ professionals across 150+ countries, including aspirants from the world's leading Fortune 500 companies
For further information, Feel free to contact:
Please Click this below website for more details