About Shine logics
Shine logics is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software Training and Software Development. Shine logics started with the ambitious aim of providing QUALITY training to Students and Corporate. We are integrated as an organization of talented trainers having extensive expertise in all facts of providing quality training. 5000+ IT Professionals got trained and placed in various MNCs.
How we are no1 in Training & Placements
- Real time Project Specific training is the Key Success of Shine logics and their Students.
- Trainer with certified technical skill set.
- Trainee Will be get Trained by Actual real world system.
- Trainee will be the certified Professional end of the every training program.
- No hidden and commercial Training Cost.
- No marketing Strategy to converting Students, Such no false commitments like 100% Placement and Assurance.
- Trainee can closely with trainer until get complete their assignments or find better placements.
- Never charged for Resume preparation and Placement Trail software install on your laptop.
- Trainee can do lab assignment from home connecting to use our Advanced technologies such as cloud computing
- Students can attend multiple sessions with one time pay.
- Students never failed to get job in our past history.
Who can join Shine logics
- Fresh Engineers who can challenge their IT career.
- Who worked in IT Industry and looking for their skills upgrade and certifications.
- Who really need a break through and their career change?
- People not worked in IT but can be domain knowledge.
- Who interested to work in abroad?
1.SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE(SDLC)
- Various departments Present inside a software company.
- Different levels of Designation.
- Different types of Domains.
- Different kinds of projects.
REQUIREMENT GATHERING AND ANALYSIS
- Requirement Gathering Sessions (RGS).
- Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Documentation.
- SRS Review and Approval.
- Project Management (PM) plan
- Development plan
- Test plan
- Effort Estimation
- Time Estimation
- Resource Estimation
- Human Resources
- Software Resources
- Hardware Resources
- Cost Estimation
- Cost Estimation
- Types of Application
- Different Types of Layer-
- Front End /GUI/Presentation layer
- Application /System / Business Logic
- Back End / Database layer
- Interface & Driver
- Preparation of Front End Design document
- Preparation of Application Design document or High level Design (HLD) Document.
- Preparation of Back End Design Document or SCHEMA
- Code Repository / Code Base
- Check in / Check Out
BUILD GENERATION 7 DEPLOYMENT
- Compilation (Generate Build)
- Preparation of Build Notes
- Developers Testing – Unit & Integration
- Test Engineer Testing
- Client / Customer testing – UAT testing
- Application Deployment in the production Environment.
- Waterfall model
- V model
- Spiral Model
- Advantages of sequential model
- Disadvantages of sequential model
- Advantages of iterative model
SOFTWARE TESTING LIFECYCLE (STLC)
- Test plan
- Test Strategies
- Test case
- Test Scenario
- Test execution
- Bug Report
- Test Report
REQUIREMENTS TRACEABILITY MATRIX
- Definition of the RTM
- Inputs for the RTM
- Template of the RTM
- Advantages of RTM
- Definition of Test Cases
- Template of Test Case Document
- Categories of Test Cases
- Positive Test Cases
- Negative Test Cases
- Techniques used for generating Test Case
- Boundary Value Analysis.
- Equivalence Partitioning.
- Mandatory and Non Mandatory
- Null and Not Null
- Checking with extra rules
- Error Guessing
- Process of preparing RTM and Test Case Document
- Template of Test Scenario Document
TYPES OF TESTING
- Definition of Testing
- Types of Testing
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Techniques of Dynamic Testing
- White box technique (Used by Developers)
- Black box technique (Used by Test Engineers)
BUILD GENERATION AND DEPLOYMENT
- Definition of patch
- Patch process
- Definition of build, build Generation, Build Notes
- Types of Build
- Planed Build
- Unplanned Build
Build Generation and Deployment
- Types of White box Technique
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Types of Black box Technique
- Functional Testing
- Non Functional Testing
- Experience Based Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Database Testing
- Security Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Adhoc Testing
BUG TRACKING PROCESS
Definition of Bug
- Methods to identify Bugs
- Definition of Bug Tracking Tool
- Reasons for tracking Bugs in Bug Tracking Tool
- Different Bug Tracking Tools
- Bug Life Cycle
- Bug Identification
- Bug Logging
- Bug Assignment
- Bug Fixing
- Bug Integration
- Bug Retesting
- Bug closure / Failure
- Fields in the Bug Tracking Tools
- Definition of Severity
- Definition of Priority
- Combination of Severity versus Priority
- Different Status of Bug
- Definition of Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Process
- Definition of Configuration Management Plan
- Definition of Project Volume
- Problems of Standalone
- Archival , Backup Process
- Difference between Backup and Archival
Duration: 20 Days
Taramani Link Road, Velacherry,
Chennai - 600042
Phone #: 04442022653
Mobile #: 9884837221 / 8754533233