31/12/2018 Property for sale
When you want to buy a house, the most important part is to have sufficient funds. You must ensure that you still have financial stability even after keeping aside the fund for buying your home. Although, the money can be acquired using many ways like:
Pledge money from family and friends.
Preserving a fixed amount from your salary for some time.
Liquidating your contingency funds like FD, mutual funds or even selling your property.
Taking a mortgage against your property.
Taking a loan from the bank or any other lending institutions.
You will still need some amount in hand that you’ll need to pay as the Down Payment for buying your new home. How much down payment needs to be made depends on the price of the property you are buying. Usually, the lenders give a loan of about 80% of the property price and the rest 20% will be your share as the down payment.
Still, this 20% is a huge amount to be parted at once. The common man has to save up a fortune only to make the down payment. After the down payment is made then your home loan can be passed. What if you get help for making the down payment? What if half of the down payment burden is lightened from your shoulders?
Well, that is possible now! A new fintech company has come up with a Down Payment Assistance Program available to the first time home buyers. HomeCapital is helping millions to achieve their dreams of buying a home at an early age rather than saving up for the future. Down payment assistance is provided as interest-free credit through their partnered financial institutions. They have designed a platform where financial institutions, real estate developers, and the home buyers come together to expedite the home buying process.
Hence, their ultimate goal is to help the home buyers to buy a home at a young age instead of working to save for later.
manhattan ,manhattan Philippines, manhattan garden city , manhattan condominium, mahattan garden araneta , cubao condominium , manhattan height , ma...
Residential Plots Sell in Dholera | Rs 267 Per Sq Feet. Easy EMI ,Negotiable Price, Monthly Lucky Gift , 0 Dawn Payment, Location- Ahmedabad to Dholer...
The Rochester , Rochester pasig , Rochester condo , Rochester condominium , pasig condominium , condominium in pasig , affordable condominium , most a...