09/02/2015 Education Text Books
At present, there are many types of quarry crusher and each has unique functions, for instance, jaw crusher is suitable for coarse crushing, cone crusher is suitable for medium crushing and fine crushing and ball mill and rod mill are suitable for powder grinding with different granularity requirements. Some customers may ask if there is a machine that can basically realize the function of a production line. This is a good question. Zenith Machinery has researched and developed a machine-single-stage crusher which is a machine equal to a whole production line.
Well, what are the advantages of single-stage crusher machine ? The single-stage crusher of Zenith Machinery is a new generation of high-efficiency crusher designed and manufactured by introducing advanced technology from Germany with leading industry and being optimized in design and improved in structure. After many years of use and improvement, this machine has developed to mature fourth generation. This single-stage crusher can crush the large-sized ore mined from the mines into small-sized ones with the average granularity of 5 mm for one time and it is the ideal updating product of traditional two-stage and three-stage crushing method as it is able to simplify the production process and save the investment in the preliminary stage.
When maintaining single-stage crusher in the running process, the following aspects should be paid attention:
1. Examination before operation
a. Check the lubrication of the bearing of main shaft, feeding roll and middle shaft and the oil of the reducer.
b. Check if there are any foreign matters inside the crushing chamber.
c. Check If the feeding roll knocks again the around part.
d. Check if the rotation direction of the output shaft of the transmission reducer of the feeding roll.
e. Check the rotor jigger and clear all the unnecessary metal clash noises.
f. Check if the long collar screw, bolts of all parts and foundation bolts are loose.
g. Check if the rotation direction of the electromotor is correct.
h. Check if all the doors of the machine are closed.
2. Operation of the equipment
a. Check if there is metal clash in the operation.
b. Check if the operation of rotor and feeding roll is stable.
c. The temperature of the bearing of the main shaft should not exceed 80℃, and the bearing temperature of the high-speed shaft should not exceed 90℃ and the temperature of the sliding bearing of the feeding roll should not exceed 65℃.
d. Check if the current of the main electromotor is steady.
e. After stopping the machine, check the bolts and the coupling pins of all parts, screw down the loose bolts and long coupling bolts of the rotor and drive the wedge of the coupling pins.
3. General requirement for maintenance and repair
1. Even though there is feeding roll and iron protective device, iron and other non-crushable foreign matters should not be fed into the machine.
2. After the machine is started for 3 minutes, feed if after there is nothing abnormal. The crusher must be stopped after stop feeding and there is no ore inside the crushing chamber.
3. Large-sized ore should never be put on the feeding roll.
4. Pay attention to the sound of the machine and avoid any abnormal noises.
5. The main shaft and high-speed shaft bearing should be lubricated with lubricating grease which should be regularly changed.
6. Regularly lubricate the bearing of the feeding roll.
7. The main shaft and high-speed shaft bearing should be equipped with thermal resistance and warning device.
8. The rotating part of the crusher such as big belt wheel and V-shaped belt should be equipped with protective cover.
quarry crusher: http://www.sconecrusher.com/solutions/iron-ore-quarry-crusher-in-india.html
crusher machine: http://www.sconecrusher.com/solutions/barite-crusher-machine-types-and-prices.html