11/11/2014 Other Classes
Mezoblanca Information Technologies (MIT), a division of Mezoblanca Solutions (I) Pvt. ltd had initially started with developing projects for Science and Engineering students. Today the organization has developed to act as a backbone in industries and as a stepping-stone for Science and Engineering students with its wide spectrum of services to them.
After extensive analysis, we found a big gap in technology transfer between industries and educational institutions. Our mission is to act as a catalyst and to bridge the gap between the industry and educational institutions. MIT gives Project Training for the Final year Students to the various Science, Diploma and Engineering colleges.
MIT, trusting in true Engineering, hereby puts forth the proposal to Project Training, latest technology in use by the industries to the students of Science and Engineering colleges.
This scheme will definitely help the students in a better way and will act as a stepping-stone for their future studies, placements in industries and companies. Moreover, student of your college lighted of all.
The objective of this Project Training is to dramatically improve the student’s Technology exposure.
As a part of the projects and development training, we offer Projects keeping in view the latest emerging trends and technologies under Parallel Development Process.
We play a Dual Positive Role by satisfying the academic requirements and as well as giving the necessary training in Software Design and Development which enables the Students to meet the industrial requirements with a wider knowledge and a greater confidence.
POWERFUL BENEFITS & FEATURE OF OUR PROJECT TRAINING:
· Acquiring the latest Skills and technologies
· Detailed Abstract Synopsis of the project with diagram
· Assistance in review /Power Point Presentation /Project documentation and report preparation
· Exclusive training and development sessions, Explanatory classes, demos
· Project work will be carried out in two stages as design and development
· Helping to do error free work which leads to become zero defect professionals
· Design Level and Programming help/Supports.
· Technical References and supports
· Placement assistance
JAVA (J2EE, J2SE, J2ME)
Net (C# .Net, VB .Net, ADO.Net, ASP.Net)
MATLAB, MATHCAD, XILINX,