23/05/2020 Other Services
Rotary screw air compressors are especially durable and can handle high volume demand for extended periods of time. If you have a high-volume, continuous commercial or industrial application, a rotary screw compressor may be right for you. These Rotary screw compressors typically are used for continuous, commercial and industrial applications.
Advantages of rotary screw compressors
1. These are energy efficiency
2. Low noise output
3. Small footprint for point-of-use installations
4. No duty cycle
5. Continuous operation at temperatures of up to 46 degrees C
6. Low oil-carryover (as little as 3 ppm) in oil lubricated machines
7. Zero loss of capacity over time
When it comes to screw compressors, you can rely upon Advanced Air, as this company is a proud distributor and reseller of Gardner Denver Rotary Screw...
Kobelion series oil flooded screw compressors incorporate Kobelco's half a century's expertise in screw compressor research and manufacture. Quality i...