Price: 5500.00 ₹

Description

Booking @ 9810100059, Indiabulls Group brings new residential project Indiabulls Centrum Park at Sector 103 Gurgaon. Indiabulls Centrum Park Gurgaon offers 4 BHK apartment @ 5500/- Only.Launch with Investor Friendly Subvention scheme,there candadates pay only 15% of BSP @ Booking Time and remaining 85% of BSP You pay at Possession.


For more Information about Indiabulls Centrum Park apartment Gurgaon please visit this link - 


http://www.surajrealtors.com/property/gurgaon/indiabulls-centrumpark/114.html

More Details

Total Views:7
Reference Id:#179910
Phone Number:9810100059
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote
Copyright © 2018 |   All Rights Reserved |   tuffclassified.com |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]tuffclassified.com