Category : Teaching, Academics & Counselling Posted : 19/05/2016 Price : 15000.00 INR Location : Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
We offer best English learning course in low cost. Many of our students studied English in public school where teachers don't always teach pupils how to speak English. In initial stage, the emphasis is often on grammar instead of spoken English. MCM English provides you environment of the best way to improve your spoken English is to have casual conversations as often as possible on everyday topics. Here are a few ways to do that: We provide you group of well English speaker and a session of group discussion, Make friends in our learning community. Come into our live conversation classes. Find a place to meet native English speakers online, or in your city. MCM English Classes is best spoken English in Delhi. We have spoken English branches in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai. We MCM Group India is biggest Educational Organization for Competitive Classes. Especially we provide international level faculty for English learner. If there are foreigners visiting your city, they would welcome the chance to meet someone local to learn more about your culture. So pluck up your courage and find ways to practice your spoken English today. Join Best Spoken English Coaching in Delhi for learning English Language in Easy Way with low cost.
We gives our English learning students the following tips helps a students to learn spoken English, if you are also hesitated to speak English then you should go through these tips and improve your spoken English and overcome your hesitation in the language. Hope they are useful for you.
1. Don’t worry about making mistakes because you will make mistakes as a learner.
2. Be patient. This isn’t a one day process.
3. Learn certain phrases that can be used in multiple situations.
4. Learn how to greet someone properly.
5. Talk slowly and carefully. Don’t rush through your sentences.
6. Restrict yourself to simple sentences until you gain confidence.
7. Watch out for your pronunciation. Many online tools will tell you how to pronounce a word correctly. Check one of them out when you’re in doubt.
8. Carefully observe how proficient speakers of the language pronounce words and frame their sentences.
9. Ask your friends, relatives and anyone you can to point out your mistakes and correct them.
10. Speak to them in English only. Practice is a must.
11. Record yourself reading one article aloud every day. Focus on pronunciation, speed, clarity and emphasis.
12. Many online sites offer you the opportunity to voice chat with another user. This is an effective way to practice.
13. Learn at least one new word every day and use it as a part of your conversation with people. By the end of the week, you should know seven words really well.
14. Learn new words everyday
15. Read at least one article of your choice aloud every day.
16. Watch English movies with subtitles.
17. Watch English shows.
18. Read books and magazines.
19. Keep a pocket dictionary handy for any word you may need to know the meaning of.
20. When you hear a new word, try to find its usage and its antonyms.
MCM Group India
MCM Spoken English Classes
Delhi Best English Coaching
H11, 2nd Floor, South Extension-1
New Delhi- 110049