Category : Other Jobs Posted : 14/04/2014 Price : Check with seller Location : Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu)
• Work proactively to ensure client satisfaction by building strong client relationships
• Determine any issues or potential issues by regularly to ensure quality standards and client
expectations are met.
• Ensure that client issues are handled in an efficient manner through problem solving, drawing on
various department resources, etc.
• Communicate with the identified resource to determine results of current client satisfaction surveys
• Work with the Marketing Department on Client Retention projects and ideas
• Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client's interests to the team
• Work with Development and Technical Support to ensure client requests are handled in a timely
• Report to Client Services management, providing regular input on all account activity
• Work in an on-line ticket queue to monitor and resolve account issues
• Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors for software
engineers and assigned accounts
• Document account deliverables and client-request requirements in Statements of Work
• Specify hardware/software configurations based on account requirements/environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Problem solving skills
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Proficient in numerous computer programs including all MS Office products, CRM systems, as well as
the ability to learn new systems in a fast-paced environment
• 2 - 3 years experience in an institutional asset management or finance client relations role or
• Bachelor’s Degree. MBA and/or CFA strongly preferred.
• Series 7 registration a plus.