23/09/2015 Foreign Universities, Admissions
One of the most important segments of the IELTS Examination is its writing section. Students should be careful and ensure they answer all questions accurately to score high grades. The following are some IELTS Test writing section tips to bear in mind when you are answering questions. This will help you with IELTS Test Preparation. Read them carefully and ensure you follow rules to get good results in the Examination-
1. It is important for you to write all the answers in pencil or pen. You have the option of writing in Capital letters too.
2. You can use your question paper for making notes. However, these notes will not be checked and marked.
3. Think and do not rush. Make the most of your time to analyze each question. Give time for note making.
4. Underline or highlight the keywords you find in the task. Ensure you are confident on what to do.
5. It is important for you to plan all your answers well before you write the on the answer sheet.
6. Make precise use of paragraphs. Write one idea in every paragraph clearly.
7. Avoid repetition of ideas with different words.
8. Never copy the whole sentence from the questions. You are awarded no marks for this.
9. Stay in tune with the topic. Do not stress on irrelevant subjects.
10. Manage time well. Task 1 and Task 2 should be completed on time.
11. Spend about 20 minutes on Task 1 and 40 minutes on Task 2
12. Make note of the word count for each task. You need to write at least 150 words for Task 1 and 250 words for Task 2.
13. Identify how 150 words and 250 words would look with your handwriting. You do not get time for counting in the Examination.
Study Smart IELTS Training center ensures you get complete IELTS training in Delhi at student-friendly rates. Ex-students speak highly about the training infrastructure and Faculty here. There are professional student counselors to help you with your concerns. They instill a great deal of confidence in you so that you effectively are able to pass the Examination with flying colors. Therefore, if you are looking for effective IELTS coaching in Delhi, drop in and meet the friendly counselors to guide you successfully through the Examination. For more details, please visit www.studysmart.co.in today !