28/11/2014 Tutoring - Private Lessons
Biologists investigate the living world at all levels using many different approaches and techniques. At one end of the scale is the cell, its molecular construction and complex metabolic reactions. IB biology tutors can offer general or specific support in any area of biology; Anatomy, Botany, Genetics, Human, Immunology, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology. We offer specialise service for IB DP HL SL Studies Biology IA Labs and extended essay.
IB Tutor provides help in Studies On following Topics.
1 IB maths mathematics studies IA tutor help HL SL exploration extended essay
2. IB physics IA labs extended essay help tutors example sample
3. IB chemistry IA labs extended essay help tutors example sample
4. IB Biology IA labs extended essay help tutors example sample
5. IB English language written task WT 1 & 2 help tutors example sample Extended Essay IOP IOC
6. IB theory of knowledge (TOK) essay help tutors example sample, TOK Presentation help guidance
7. IB economics IA commentary extended essay help tutors example sample eco
8. IB business management bm IA extended essay help tutors sample example
9. IB ITGS (information technology in a global society) project extended essay help tutors example sample
10. IB history geography IA extended essay help tutors example sample
For Contact with IB Tutor please call Ph: 9911918255 and 9918492994
Or Email: email@example.com
Visit : Website: www.topclassibtutors.com
Physics is the most fundamental of the experimental sciences, as it seeks to explain the universe itself from the very smallest particles to the vast ...
Chemistry is an experimental science that combines academic study with the acquisition of practical and investigational skills. It is often called the...
Content : The IB Diploma Programme Economics course forms part of group 3—individuals and societies. The study of economics is essentially about...
History is more than the study of the past. It is the process of recording, reconstructing and interpreting the past through the investigation of a va...