07/11/2019 Hospitals, Clinics
Hysteroscopy is a form of minimally invasive surgery. The surgeon inserts a tiny telescope (hysteroscope) through the cervix into the uterus. The hysteroscope allows the surgeon to visualize the inside of the uterine cavity on a video monitor. The uterine cavity is then inspected for any abnormality.
All the following hysteroscopic surgeries are performed at our center -
• Diagnostic hysteroscopy
• Hysteroscopic polypectomy (polyp removal)
• Hysteroscopic Myomectomy (submucous myomas) (fibroid inside the cavity of uterus)
• Hysteroscopic endometrial ablation (for Abnormal uterine bleeding/ heavy menstrual bleeding)
• Hysteroscopic metroplasty (congenital uterine anomaly-septum) (septum resection)
• Hysteroscopic cannulation for proximal tubal block
• Hysteroscopic removal of misplaced cu - T(iucd)
• Hysteroscopic sterilisation (family planning)
If you want more details Contact here:
Name : Dr. Mahesh
Mobile Num : 91 8023151873/9900031842
Fax : 8023116750
Mail Id : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.altiushospital.com/
Dr. Nataraj H M provides the Best Shoulder Replacement Surgery in Bangalore and he is known as Shoulder replacement specialist in Bangalore, India. Co...
We offer the Low-Cost Liposuction Surgery in Bangalore, Liposuction Cost in Bangalore varies from 80,000 INR to 1,20,000 INR plus GST per region.