15/04/2018 Business Opportunities, Franchise
HOW TO SET UP A CLINIC IN DUBAI:
Dubai is consistently trying to improve quality of life for its citizens and expat residents. For this reason, a few open doors are given to investors who need to set up a hospital or clinic in the city. However, professionals like to build up a health clinic as it is cost effective and simple to run.
These health clinics can be launched in mainland UAE and in addition to free zones.
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is one such free zone assigned to medical facilities and the authority of this free zone gives complete support for setting up a health clinic in the DHCC.
• You should have a medicinal degree or employ a director with the appropriate qualification in order to open a private clinic in Dubai.
• All staff at all levels should also be fully certified in the UAE. Moreover, the international diplomas are not adequate in the UAE.
• doctors or nurse are liable to the procedure of certification in the UAE, with the possible need to pass local exams. Also, all the certified medical personnel must know English.
License needed for different professionals:
• if you want to set up a medical clinic in Dubai then you need to obtain a professional license which is provided by the Department of Economic Development (DED).
• A Professional license requires a local service agent to practice in the emirate. A holder of a professional license can employ a limited number of workers who will also be covered under the professional license.
• Doctors in Dubai must obtain their specific license through DHA whether they are interns, specialists, general practitioners, consultants or resident doctors.
• A medical professional in Dubai must obtain their license through DHA.
• Nurses must obtain their license from DHA.
• Dentists must obtain their specific licenses from DHA.
Alternative medical practitioners including
• traditional Chinese medicine,
• Unani medicine etc.
Above mentioned medical practitioners are also must obtain the required license from DHA.
DHA also has different licenses for alternative professionals like Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Acupuncture to give some examples. It has been begun from 2014 that a medical professional can set up clinics and practice in any emirates without experiencing any extra exams or tests.
Procedure to obtain the license to set up a clinic/ploy clinic in Dubai:
The investor needs to file an online application with DED for reservation of trade name.
• The investors need to file an application with DED for obtaining initial approval for setting up a clinic. The investor needs to file an application alongside various documents including his passport copy.
• The layout plan of clinic might likewise require for getting approval from Dubai Municipality.
To obtain the license, the investor must apply to DHA with required documents like feasibility report for proposed clinic.
Prepare and execute the documents including Memorandum and articles of association, lease agreements etc. for purpose of registering a limited liability company (LLC) with DED.
• You have to Submit all the executed documents along with receipt copy of initial approval and payment fee for registering the LLC with DED.
• After that, the DED issue the trade license in the name of the clinic.
The investor might create his user id on DHA portal to apply online for acquiring DHA License. The investor will be required to outfit the details of medical professionals and authorized consultants to work under the proposed clinic. The DHA might issue a license to start a clinic.
If you want to set up your health clinic in Dubai then you can contact MSZ Consultancy for more details about the clinic set up in Dubai. Our contact number: 00971589827842 or visit: http://www.mszconsultancy.com