26/02/2012 Alternative Treatments
How to recover from Dark Eye Circle?
Dark eye circles have been a very stressful for many ladies. People with dark eye circles end up looking older than you probably are. What causes dark eye circles ?
Dark Eye Circle
The skin below our eyes is thin and is not as well endowed with oil glands as the rest of the body. Consequently as we age, the skin gets dry and wrinkled. As a result, the veins in the lower eye area appear more prominent. This results in dark circles under the eyes. There are many factors that lead to dark circles.
2) Lack of Sleep
3) Bone Structure – Deep set eyes may have a tendency to develop dark shadows under them. In fair-skinned persons, dark eyes become more obvious.
4) Sun Exposure – Increased exposure to the sun can draw pigmentation the skin’s surface and create dark circles.
7) Hormonal Changes – Since the skin undergoes changes during pregnancy and menstruation, you may notice darkening of the circles under the eyes.
How to recover/ prevent it?
1. Drink plenty of water - 2 Litres / day.
2. Ensure that you get good rest and adequate sleep.
3. Eat vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin A.
4. Consume a nutritionally balanced diet
Supplement that helps :-
3. Iron Folic
4. Vitamin B
5. Vitamin C
Call us today @ Prime Health Factors & speak with Rajan
[ Rajan is a certified Nutrition & Wellness Advisor
A 10 Year Passionate Natural health researcher
Preventive Healthcare & Wellness Professional ]
Do your eyes make you want to cry? Relax and smile. Get an under eye illuminator. This is what you need to make your eyes appear attractive and youthf...
Ayurprevencia clinic enhances your charm through graceful plans which add glamour and confidence to your skin, hair and beauty.We provide services for...