27/07/2018 Financial & Legal Services
If you are looking to be registered under GST and not sure what is the procedure for registration. We are here to resolve your online GST Registration related queries. The registration is an online process and required documents are as follows:
1. PAN CARD of the applicant (individual or business, whatever the case is).
2. Address proof for the specified place of business.
3. Bank account details either in the form of cancelled cheque or passbook.
4. Identity and address proof of,
- Individual, if he is the applicant
- All the partner/ director in case if partnership firm/LLP/ Company is the applicant.
5. If the applicant is any registered entity, then their registration document like COI or partnership deed.
Undoubtedly, getting registered under GST is the need of the hour. But who doesn’t know about the complications involved in the entire legal procedure...