03/12/2020 Other Services
Let's start with a fundamental question from the perspective of companies: what are the characteristics of Telegram? If we were to simplify as much as possible, we could define the channel as a mailing list with the characteristics of Conversational Marketing today we are going to discuss how telegram is helping small business you can understand by growing through below mentioned steps. (BBGV31220)
• Complete anonymity of users: when a new contact signs up to a company's Telegram, the latter cannot know the contact's name, surname and telephone number. Like WhatsApp, but with higher security and invulnerability parameters.
• Public domain API: to offer companies the ability to implement services, add modes and options, develop bots. Broadcast logic: it means that Telegram is one-way, it offers one-to-many communication. Recipients don't have the ability to reply, only to view the content.
• This explains why, at the beginning of this article, we compared Telegram to a mailing list dropped into an instant messaging system: Telegram mixes the best of Email Marketing and Conversational Marketing.
• How to use Telegram: create content-rich messages, automate automatic campaign flows, send by establishing times and frequencies track the opens and clicks in the message
• Coordinate collaborators: The different teams of a company find in Telegram the channel with which to share materials and communications useful for carrying out activities. Within the Telegram messages it is possible to insert any type of content: texts, images, videos, audio files, pdfs and links. Campaign creation takes just a few clicks
• Deliver content: Just fine-tune an automation that sends campaigns based on each new content update, whether its blog posts or new products in the ecommerce catalogue.
• Notify the community: Companies, public or private bodies, universities, municipalities and institutions often need to communicate in real time with citizens or customers, to share alerts or promote events aimed at sector or generalist communities. Telegram, due to its broadcast and conversational nature, is the perfect channel to manage the communication of communities, of whatever nature, commercial or public.
• Promote offers: Instead, we come to the strictly commercial world, and in particular to ecommerce and all those companies that has an online store and need to launch products, offers and lead potential customers to purchase. This set of promotional activities find in Telegram a very effective channel, with which to deliver coupons, flash sale, catalogue news and promotions to prospects and customers.
• Create a channel for loyal customers we continue in the funnel and arrive at the moment of loyalty: with Telegram it is possible to work on customers with a higher and more frequent average receipt, reserving them with offers, discounts and products tailored for them. In addition to ecommerce, this strategy can also be very useful for retailers, who could invite contacts to visit the nearest store to benefit from exclusive discounts.
This was just an overview of the tactics that can be fine-tuned on Telegram and small business can take benefit of telegram to promote the small business just follow these steps for success of your business its surely going to benefit you.
450, Mastermind 1, Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Goregaon(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
Ph: +91 8097027355, +91 9137256150, +91 9222086563
Visit : http://businessplansmentor.com/
VoIP services are helpful for small business owners in many ways. These services can be used for connecting to clients directly via internet. It provi...
SME Street is an online news web portal that offers the latest news of various MSME Schemes For Entrepreneurs. These schemes are helpful for small bus...
How Small-Business Can Successfully Delegate HR to Improve Companies Growth Many small businesses treat HR much as they may treat fire safety: The day...
Saurav Agarwal is one of the well-known small business marketing consultant based in India. He has an advanced knowledge of marketing and finance and ...