Have to relocate your home or office? Don’t know where to begin. Let me help you. First thing first, you need to get estimates from a couple of Packers and Movers who can handle your shifting /relocation safely. But that’s not the only thing you have to do. Take a look at some of the Dos and Don’ts
What to do for a safe and hassle free relocation
- Ask for a written quotation to each of the packers. Don’t trust on what they say you over the telephone, but ask for a written quotation so that you can have everything on paper.
- Ask for detailed cost breakup for each of the process involved in relocation e.g packing charges, loading charges, unloading charges, transportation charges, unpacking and re-arranging charges etc
- Make sure there are no other hidden costs involved and that you can make payment via cheque so that you can have a legal proof of payment.
- Ask about the insurance. If insurance has been taken then make sure to collect all the papers before you move.
- Negotiate well with them for extra services.e.g warehousing of goods for one week after reaching destination incase you are moving to a rented house and it may take time to find a new home, or may be some kind of renovation etc
- Investigate packers and movers profiles and reviews. Ask for their profile, contact information of past clients that they have served, review their profiles on Internet and check what consumer says about the packing and moving company. There are several website where you can find unbiased reviews about packers and movers written by the actual consumer who have hired their services in the past.
- Always talk to three packers and movers and request packing and moving quotes so you know the charges and differences. This gives you the opportunity to compare rate estimates and hire the best relocation company.
What you should not do (avoid) while hiring packers and movers
- Avoid hiring a company who’s reputation is not so good
- Avoid hiring a company who denies written quotation and ask for full payment in cash
- Avoid leaving all the documents with them and always keep all the documents with yourself.
- Don’t hire a company who don’t offer insurance as insurance is very much vital if you are moving to different city and if the distance is above 200kms
- Don’t hire a company who don’t offer door to door services and who don’t wide branch network of their own.
If you fallow these simple guidelines, you will save money, time and effort while hiring packers and movers service providers.
To Know More Tips About Packers and Movers in Tollygunge, Kolkata, Visit http://www.MoversPackersQuotes.com. If You Have any Question Then Call Us on 07439458850.