20/03/2018 Yoga & Meditation
Himalayan Yoga Retreat in India on the abode of the creator is an experience beyond imagination. It is nothing but a fantasy to do Yoga on the serene trails of the world’s largest mountain ranges. Throughout the 5 days, you’ll be lost in meditation around the gorgeous cascades and enticing flow of the Ganges. This is the kind of experience Shwaasa’s Himalayan Yoga Retreat in the sacred land of India offers. Discover a new layer of wisdom by falling in the sacred river of the yogic science with our revered Guru. Let’s look below at the prime highlights of the Yoga Retreat in Himalaya:
• Intensify the Yoga practice under the spiritual guidance of Shwaasa Guru adding a fresh chapter to your Yoga knowledge book.
• On the Himalayan peak, inspire your soul to purify the deepest layer of your spirit. Gain autonomy from all the superficial blockage by falling in love with Meditation.
• Visit the spellbinding beauty of India’s caves and temples, and take a moment to applause the thousands of years old history these architectures contain.
• Witness the galore of the beautiful Himalayas- its lush green grasslands, incredible wildlife, and other natural sceneries by hiking through its trails. The invigorating sceneries help your mind tranquil and attain peace.
• Visit various monasteries on the Indian soil to witness the ancient lifestyles and teachings of the Buddhist monks.
• Visit various towns and villages of historical and cultural importance. Unearth the drops of solace and intelligence just by visiting the streets of these towns.
• Take part in the spiritual and articulated art of reaching the Almighty God. During the retreat, Satsang, Aarti, and Havana are organised to purify your body from externally and internally. Let your nuisances and agonies leave the body via these practices.
Shwaasa’s glorious legacy in the field of Yoga has always been appreciated by Yoga enthusiasts across the planet. With the infamous Shwaasa Guru, this 5-day program is truly one of a kind of Yoga and Meditation.