25/11/2019 Professional & Short Term Course
Ocean offshore Marine India
This course is designed to advise and prepare delegates for the possible encounter of Hydrogen Sulphide in an offshore environment. It is intended for personnel that may be required to enter H2S designated areas and who may potentially be exposed to hydrogen supplied H2S course.
The Ocean Offshore Marine India uses the latest equipments. We offer all types of courses related to the offshore Industry.
1. OIM (Offshore Installation Manager)
2. BS (Barge Supervisor / Barge Master)
4. MS (Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic)
5. OPIT OIMIST (International Minimum Industrial Safety Training)
7. HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer)
8. HDA ( Helideck Assistant)
9. BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training)
10. HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
11. H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
12. FRC (Fast Rescue Craft)
And Ship Manning, Offshore Recruitment, Offshore Training, Marine Training, CDC & COC Assistance
Ocean offshore marine india