09/02/2018 Financial & Legal Services
The Goods and Services Tax (GST), rolled out on July 1, currently has four tax slabs of 5, 12, 18 and 28 per cent. There is also a zero per cent tax on certain essential daily use commodities. For businesses it is mandatory to file GST returns monthly, quarterly and annually according to their annual turnover threshold under GST regime. Businesswindo.com can help you to enroll and file your GST return properly in Bangalore Karnataka or anywhere in India easily.
Advantages of Filing GST Returns:
1. Removing cascading tax effect
2. Higher threshold for registration
3. Composition scheme for small businesses
4. Simpler online procedure under GST
5. Lesser number of compliances
6. Regulating the unorganized sector
7. Defined treatment of E-Commerce
8. Increased efficiency of logistics.
For more detail information visit us below:
Get a consultant for GST Filing and Compliance Supports from refined Accounting Experts. Athappa groups follows a strategic framework on GST filing a...
GST Registration is mandatory for all types of Business if your annual turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs (Rs 10 lakhs for North Eastern and hilly state) i...