Price: Check with seller


People working or residing in New Zealand either under a permanent or temporary visa can get their spouse/common-law partner, parents and dependent children to stay with them in New Zealand under a dependent visa.
For more details about New Zealand immigration visit:

More Details

Total Views:15
Reference Id:#1492177
Phone Number:8055804150
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote


Copyright © 2021 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]