We have a proven track record spanning all aspects of farm land related. We can advise on every level of supply chain from consolidation to regulatory approvals.
Why Buy Land In Mandal Becharaji SIR
- Maruti Suzuki has already put the Gujarat plan on fast track with an investment of Rs. 8500crore by in several phases FY 2015-2016 to create a capacity of 7.5 lakh units.
- Hero MotoCorp has lined up Rs1100 crore for its next plant in Halol Gujarat. It has already acquired 130 acres out of 250 acres proposed for the plant with a total capacity of 1.2 million units a year.
- Honda is looking forward to invest almost Rs4000 crore for establishing a new factory in Gujarat.
- With auto giants moving to Gujarat, even Automotive Component Manufacture Association of India, the agency for the auto component industry, is going to set up its first supplier park 1,100 acres by FY 2016-17.
- Becharaji-Hansalpur-Vithalapur belt is likely to have installed annual car manufacturing capacity of 1.46 million vehicles and around three million two-wheelers in the coming three to four years.
- Maruti Suzuki India, General Motors India and Ford India made Gujarat their home, a leading Chinese automobile company Great Wall Motor is now eyeing the state as potential destination to set up its manufacturing base in India. Investment could be to the tune of Rs 2000-3000 crore.*(expected)
- The investments by Japanese companies like Suzuki Corporation and Honda, are likely to reach $2 billion by 2020 in Gujarat