18/12/2018 Property for sale
Galaxy Royale Ready to Move Apartments
The location has many advantages some of which are:-
1. 2 Kms from the 14 lane NH-24.
2.15 minutes drive from Delhi.
3. 2.5 km from Vijay Nagar Railway Station.
4. 8 km from Wave City Centre Metro Station. 1.5 km from the proposed metro station at Kisaan Chowk.
5. Proposed Jewar International Airport is 65 km from Kisaan chowk.
6. The locality has plenty of reputed educational institutions like Pacific International, Sarvottam School, and Ryan International School.
7. The area has a number of shops, ATM, restaurants to facilitate a comfortable and enjoyable lifestyle.
8. ABES Engineering College, Institute of Management Studies, AKG Engineering College are within 7 km radius.
Spread over 5 acres, the project offers ready to move 2 bhk and 3 bhk flats. The project has all the amenities that are necessary" for today's city lifestyle.
Galaxy Royale Project Highlights
1. The project has ready to move towers with an Occupancy Certificate.
2. Certiﬁed earthquake resistant structure as per IS Codes of Practice.
3. Separate lift lobby in each block on every floor. Lifts by well-known manufacturers like OTIS, KONE, and JOHNSONS.
4. Housing loan facility is available from the leading ﬁnancial institutions.
5. Parks, Children's play area
6. Only 20% of the area is covered and the rest of 80% is open space.
7. It has a club and a swimming pool.
8. Rainwater harvesting has been implemented. There is an individual RO Unit for drinking water in each apartment.
9. 24 Hours security with intercom facility is available.
10. Extra spacious room sizes, balconies, and big windows have been provided to ensure most comfortable living.
11. There is a society shopping plaza to cater to residents daily needs.
Gaur City Noida Extension - Galaxy Royale popular builder Ready to Move Flats in Gaur City 2 Noida Extension. Get latest enquiry of updated Galaxy Roy...
Asset Aura, Ready To Move Apartments In Sarjapur Road from the CoEvolve Group, its flagship program based on integrating the five elements of life. Lo...
Are you looking for one of the best opportunities to Ready to move apartments in gurgaon which offer the best of ultra modern living with the best of ...