G L Bajaj Overview
G L Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is the 6th Institute established under the prestigious banner of R.K Group of Institutions. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD Govt OF India and Affiliated to U.P Technical Univ. Lucknow. In
G L Bajaj, innovation is defined as the translation of knowledge and technologies in the form of newer and better products and services. Being innovative adds value to our graduates' education and training, which gives them the extra edge and ultimately increases their employability. G L Bajajstrives to train and develop talented students and budding professionals with intense focus on Technological development and career grooming.
At G L Bajaj, we nurture and develop:
* A robust culture built on people with pioneering and dare to dream spirit, coupled with the vision and ability to turn ideas into reality.
* Best quality education and training to enable students to be exceptionally competent to match global standards, and there by create competent professionals with strong value orientation.
* A perfect blend of academia and modern technology.
* Unique teaching and learning concepts relevant to the real world environment Communication skills and Leadership skills
* An Integration of knowledge and talents throughout the curriculum.
* Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
* Understanding of the societal, economic and environmental impacts of Technological and managerial decisions.
* Cutting edge Technical Education and valuable expertise for meeting the global challenges.
The teaching and learning environment at G L Bajaj makes technology and management education more attractive to both students and faculty, as they are given the opportunity to stay up-to-date. In today's world and in the future, Technological and management education programs at G L Bajajdoes not only teach the fundamentals of Technological and management theory, experimentation and practice, but also provides a wide spectrum of corporate trends.