EligibilityCandidate should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50%...
Category: Career Counseling
- Candidate should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- Weightage of merit of common entrance test such as CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations conducted by the respective State Governments for all Institutions other than Minority Institutions shall be given to the candidate at the time of final merit.
- Weightage of group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) shall be granted as per rules and should be added in final merit.
- Guidelines of AICTE shall be binding in this regard.
- Advertisement for admission will be published in news papers / magazines and applications from eligible candidates shall be invited for admission in PGDM course alongwith supporting documents related to candidate’s claim.
- The admission cell of the Institute will organize group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) of all registered candidates.
- Final merit will be prepared on the basis
- Marks obtained in Graduation.
- Score in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA examinations
- Score in GD & PI conducted by the institute.
- Hostel Facility is available for boys and girls separately. This is an optional facility and interested students are required to obtain Registration Form from the office of Hostel Warden. Prescribed fees shall be applicable for availing boarding and lodging facility as per institute norms.
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com