Category : Writing - Editing - Translating Posted : 08/10/2013 Price : Check with seller Location : El Paso(Texas)
TYPES OF SEO
There are two major types of search engine optimization, white hat search engine optimization (the ‘good’ kind), and black hat (the 'not so good' kind). There are of course differing opinions about the nature of each type of SEO. Get the information you need to be able to tell them apart.
100% working free SEO tips
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).
• Submit your site on various type of search engine. Like Google, yahoo, bing etc. For that you can search on Google “ad url to search engine”. It depends on you how much you can. And some link also available for your help on article end.
• Use unique and good keywords/meta tags/description on your website. Where to submit keywords/meta tags/description? Answer: Go here: Free SEO tips. Open “view page source” and check where it is available. You also submit the same location.
• Create a sitemap for your site. Here are many sites that can create free sitemap for you. Just create sitemap and upload with your index.html page. And after that create an account on Google webmaster tool and follow the instruction. In Google webmaster tool verify your sitemap.
• Submit your site on various types of directories. For that you can search on Google “submit url to web directory”. It depends on you how much you can. At the end of article some links for your help available.
• Create some good articles/blog for your website. And submit that on free article directories. It also depends on you how much you can. But in your article/blog don’t forget to create some text to link for your site. Like this: Free SEO tips. At the end of article some article directory links for your help available.
QUICK SEO ADVICE
search engine optimization is not magic, and cannot perform wonders. Good SEO takes a lot of hard work and planning to produce useful, and long-lasting results. If the results you are being promised are too good to be true, they always are.
There are a number of SEO services which can help improve the organic search engine rankings of a website. These services include, but are not limited to, on-page optimization, link building, search engine friendly website design and development, and search engine friendly content writing services.
FOR WHOM IS SEO SUITABLE?
On the surface, search engine optimization is a good way of marketing a website; after all, who doesn't like free traffic. Unfortunately, that kind of approach to SEO is exactly how many individuals and companies invest thousands of dollars into SEO campaigns without useful results.