16/01/2015 Event Services
MCM Competitive Classes is organizing Educational Exhibition on Competitive Classes. Guest of this exhibition is Mr. Sh. P. P. MITRA (Principal Labor & Employment Advisor) of India, where you can meet face-to-face with him and talk about current techniques to prepare for Competitive exams.
This Exhibition will help you:
• An Education Exhibition has demos, discussions, one-to-one contact programmes, counseling all under one roof related to comp. exam..
• While the exhibitors get the opportunity to showcase the courses and facilities they offer, the student community has a chance to check them what is on offer, weigh their options and then make an informed choice.
• Students are given counseling by experienced faculty from participating institutions on the courses they should take according to their career choices.
• The exhibitors get in touch with as many of their prospective students as they can from the vast pool of visitors, which is not possible in ordinary circumstances.
• The leads they get during these fairs one day turn into business opportunity when students enroll with them. They can also provide on the spot registration, and help students and their parents make a right choice.
Join this exhibition and know Ways to Success in Competitive Examinations.
How to Prepare for a Competitive Exam?
Do you plan to take a competitive exam in the near future?
If so, this exhibition will help you make a good strategic plan to prepare for your exam. The need to win or succeed in competitive exams is a must to have a successful career in developing countries like India. So must join to know the techniques to cracks government exams easily.
You always miss the chance of last minutes in competitive exams and say "If I have had 15 mins more, I would have definitely cleared this exam.Aptitude (math) section is too tough. These dialogues sounds are familiar to u in all competitive exams. These are among the most commonly heard complaints we hear from 90 % of the students coming out of the exam hall. So, now the question we should ask ourselves is how do the remaining 10% of the aspirants get through.
The obvious answer is practice. When we say 'practice, practice, practice', most of the students do not know how and what to practice.
All the ideal methods to do best in Bank Exam, SSC Exam and Railway Exam, Join our Educational Exhibition on Competitive classes on 17 January 2015 at our Campus MCM Competitive Classes, H11, 2nd Floor, South Extension-1, New Delhi. Contact No- 09999380958, Visit our Website: www.mcmclasses.com
Looking for the best exhibition stall fabricators in Germany providing the best services and facilities for exhibition stall design? Then Skyline Even...
Zlatanblog is a web blogger and supports business, finance bloggers, Business, Travel ' guest blogs. You can upload your company, small business tips ...