17/05/2017 Fitness & Activity
1. 24.3 g of protein blend of micro filtered Whey Protein Isolate and ultra filtered Whey Protein Concentrate in each serving expedites new muscle synthesis and builds lean muscles.
2. 5.25 g of BCAA’s and 10.95 g of EAA’s in each serving quickens muscle recovery post-workout.
3. 3.9 g of Glutamic Acid in each serving improves muscle fatigue and enhances muscular strength.
4. 2.7 g of Carbohydrates in each serving boosts your energy levels.
5. Reduces Muscle loss and maintains a Positive Nitrogen balance in your body.
Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the...