Category : Financial & Legal Services Posted : 08/09/2016 Price : Check with seller Location : Binghamton(New York)
Fighting for slip and fall victims in Orange County
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident on someone else's property, you should discuss your case with an experienced attorney. Slip and fall attorneys at Finkelstein & Partners, LLP have the knowledge and experience to offer you the highest quality legal representation. We will stop at nothing to make sure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
We protect your legal rights
- Our Slip and fall attorneys are experienced in handling slip and falls that occur in parking lots, in shopping centers, within stores, as well as other areas.
- If your slip and fall was the result of a property owner’s negligence, we will help you to obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
Dedicated legal team
- As a Finkelstein & Partners, LLP client, you will have your own dedicated legal team.
- Led by an experienced attorney, your team will have the expertise necessary to meet the unique needs of your case.
- We strive to keep all communications clear and straightforward and will provide case evaluations so that you fully comprehend your case.
See your file 24/7
As our client; you’ll also have secure access, on any Internet enabled device, to our unique web-based case management system. All files relating to your case are updated daily, providing you with up-to-the-minute status and details.
Contact slip and fall attorneys at Finkelstein & Partners, LLP
If you or someone you know has been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact the law office of Finkelstein and Partners, LLP today. We will only charge a legal fee if we are successful in recovering money for your claims. Call us for a free consultation at 845-856-6351. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit us at http://www.lawampm.com/.
Our address is:
One Cole Street
Port Jervis, NY 12771.
“Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome”