Simplilearn is conducting 4 days Financial Modeling with MS Excel Training, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Along with this training, we also provide Day Classroom, 100% Money back Guarantee, 180 Day E-learning, 35 PDUs and more. Take a look at the training highlights below.
Why Financial Modeling MS® Excel?
Financial Modeling with MS® Excel training enables professionals to handle finance models applying Microsoft Excel tools and applications with better hand. Financial Modeling is the task of building a model representing financial asset and performance of a business. Financial Modeling skills are must skills for finance and commerce professionals especially for almost all mid-senior management professionals worldwide. Financial Modeling helps finance and commerce professionals to gain a solid understanding of financial modeling techniques to succeed in today’s demanding environment.
Who can attend this course?
Finance professionals, finance students, and anyone looking to learn or brush up his/her concepts in financial modeling can attend this course.
• 20 Hrs of Instructor Led Online Classroom
• 100% Money Back Guaranteed
• 15 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning access
• Free 90 Days e-Learning access
• Chapter-end Quizzes
• Free Financial Calulator Course Access
• 1 FM With MS Excel Simulation exam
• Internationally recognized EXIN accreditedfinancial modeling certification
• In-depth knowledge in creating integrated financial models using microsoft excel
• Understanding of financial modeling techniques for Valuations, Project Finance and D/E Structures
• Ground-up training with case study to clear all concepts
• Practical exercises to sharpen financial decision making skills
• Quick industry recognition and exponential career growth
Why should you learn with us?
• Best courseware developed by industry experts
• Highly experienced faculties.
• Course content available on the cloud, anytime-anywhere access to e- learning material
• Q&A sessions at the end of each module.
• 24/7 support via chat, phone and e-mail.
For further information, Feel free to contact:
Please Find the below website for more details