REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL IT TRAINERS (APPRENTICE)
(FOR SYSTEM SUPPORT, ADMINISTRATION AND NETWORK ENGINEERS)
Applications are invited for apprenticeship program for fresher Diploma Polytechnic (Electronics and Communication) in the domain of “Professional Training and Development” as Professional IT Trainers’.
Important results and outcome for you:
- You as an IT trainer in computer hardware and networking can become expert in Desktop Support based on Windows Vista/ 7/8 etc, Network Administration based on Microsoft Server, Exchange Server, LINUX, CCNA, CCNP etc. Hence you can prepare and pass international certifications by Microsoft, RED HAT LINUX, Comptia A+, Comptia N+ and CISCO etc. You develop your caliber as industry standard in computer networking, administration and engineering field while inculcating professional and personal values in yourself for utmost success.
- As an IT trainer in computer network administration and engineering you can prepare others as Professional System Administrators, Networking Professionals, Networking Engineers, Networking Consultants, Networking experts etc. with international certifications while working as professional (practical) IT trainer. You help other students to develop their caliber as industry standard in computer network administrator, network engineer or system administrator while inculcating professional and personal values in learners for their utmost success. In this process you get structure and system to prepare yourself for your goal in this field.
- You are able to do so with the help of guidance, coaching, supervision and mentorship of the seniors who are already in the process of achieving their goals.
Features and Benefits for you to become Professional IT Trainer:
- Professional IT Trainers generally train and prepare people for practical work in information technology (IT) field. They train the people for practical implementation of various IT software and skills (rather than theoretical concepts which are taught during college) IT trainer is responsible to train the people with aim of direct deployment of trained people in IT industry.
- The people trained by Professional IT trainers work in the domain of performance and producing results according to the project or organization objectives in a specific area which demands specific IT skill with diligence.
- As an IT trainer you get opportunity to develop IT skills is a specific area in IT like software development, computer graphics & web technologies or computer network administration and network engineering. You get strongly grounded and deep rooted in your specific area. It is necessary to have profound relation with your profession in order to excel and produce results. So it’s time and opportunity to develop your-self for this objective.
- One has long term benefits for preparing much ahead of the time. A person with expertise in specific and specialized area in IT always has edge over others. Thus one has powerful career in long term. So right place to start your career is as a Professional IT trainer.
- You can choose to be an IT trainer in specific field like computer applications and software development, computer graphics and web technologies or computer networks administration and engineering.
Stipend for deserving candidates:
Rs. 4500 per month to 8,500/- per month after orientation training and induction period of 3 to 6 months according to the performance and achievements of a candidate.
Note: 1. 100% Fee Waiver Scholarship for selected candidates. No fee is to be paid for internship program.
2. The candidates completing internship would be provided experience certificate as intern.
3. The candidates would be provided mentoring and coaching in order to plan their successful career and execute that plan powerfully.
Location: Ludhiana, Punjab (India)
Internship In-charge, @ +91-9878400815
: Uncaught Error: Class 'Memcached' not found in /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/cacheModal/cacheClass/memcacheCache.php:44
#0 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/cacheModal/tfcCache.php(55): memcacheCache->__construct()
#1 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/related-ads.php(77): tfcCache->__construct()
#2 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/item.php(197): tfc_related_ads()
#3 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/mnt/www-data/w...')
#4 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controller/item.php(662): osc_current_web_theme_path('item.php')
#5 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controller/item.php(653): CWebItem->doView('item.php')
#6 /mnt/www-data/www/tuffclassified/index.php(97): CWebItem->doModel()