Distance Learning Courses
08/04/2015 Distance Learning Courses
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the board of education of open schools. It conducts Secondary and Sr. Secondary Examinations which are similar to CBSE and CISCE. Online Admission Session 2015-16 Block-II for Secondary and Senior Secondary for all learners for April 2016 Examination is going on and will be continued till 31/July/2015 without late fee and With Late fee 15/09/2015. If you are interested and eligible for this examination, you can fill up online admission form and send it to respective address. More information in this context can be seen in the following paragraphs.
Required Documents for Admission:
01. Attested Copies of Date of Birth Certificate
02. TC / School Leaving Certificate showing date of birth
03. Caste Certificate in case of SC /ST
04. Copy of 10th Mark sheet in case of Sr. Secondary Admission
05. Class VIII Passed Certificate for Secondary and copy of Class 10th Certificate for Sr. Secondary from recognized board.
06. Employer Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
07. Original Mark Sheet of Class 10th or 12th if Failure / Compartment
08. TC from last School Attended or Self Certificate in case of Sr. Secondary
Age Limit: 14 years for Secondary and 15 years for Sr. Secondary as on 15/09/2015.
Mode of Payment: Fees are required to be paid within 10 days from date of online registration. Fee can also be paid online using Debit / Credit Card or through Net Banking.
How to fill up online form: You can fill up online admission form through the
Global Learning Solutions
Email ID. firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Available on WhatsApp