Qualification: Graduates or Undergraduates
Experience: 6 months+
Location: Jakkur, Bangalore
Benefits: Transport Allowance + Incentives
- Excellent communication
- Good analytical skills and database handling
- Well versed in using MS Office
NOTE: Candidates from Yelahanka, Hebbal, Kempapura, RT Nagar, Jalahalli, Nagwara, Jakkur, Kalyan Nagar and Kammanahalli are preferred. Male candidates preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment
- Gathering pre-close information (candidate's present, expected compensation, relocation issues, etc.)
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of all professionals with various skill sets.
- Analyzing the exact requirement with the Team Lead
- Posting vacancies on different job portals (Monster, Timesjob.Com, Naukri.com.)
- Sourcing the right applicant through various channels like existing database, job portals, and employee referrals
- Conducting the preliminary telephonic interview to analyze candidate's qualifications for determining their suitability to match the business requirement, understanding their competencies, interest towards the job, applicant's technical skills & making them understand their roles & responsibilities
- Arranging technical interview as per client's direction & candidate's availability.
- Follow up with finalized candidate till the date of joining
- Interaction with the HR/Hiring Managers
- Achieve monthly targets