Finkelstein and Partners, LLP- Skilled personal injury attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, Finkelstein and Partners, LLP can protect your rights. We have the skills, experience, and resources needed to battle negligent individuals and their insurance companies. We will ensure that you receive a fair settlement that will cover medical expenses, lost income, as well as pain and suffering.
Cases we handle
Finkelstein & Partners, LLP represents plaintiffs in all types of personal injury cases, including: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip, trip and fall injuries, nursing home abuse, elder care, medical malpractice, dog bites, brain and head injuries, workers' compensation, dangerous drugs, social security disability benefits, wrongful death and more.
Dedicated legal team
- Each client is assigned a team, led by an attorney.
- These teams gear their activity toward maximizing your award quickly and efficiently.
- To ease your way through the legal process, each client is assigned a case manager.
- Your case manager is a legal professional who works side-by-side with your Attorney.
- Your case manager will walk you through every step of your case, serving as your “go to” person and answering your questions when they arise.
We act quickly
Our personal injury lawyers will conduct an investigation while evidence is still intact and witnesses can remember the details of the accident. We will help you navigate the complex process of personal injury claims and ensures that all deadlines are met and all evidence is properly gathered.
Contact Finkelstein & Partners, LLP personal injury attorneys
If you have recently been involved in an accident and would like the unparalleled, and proven, legal experience of Finkelstein & Partners, LLP behind you, please contact us today. Call us for a free consultation at 845-562-0203 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit us at www.lawampm.com .
Our address is:
1279 Route 300
Newburgh, NY 12550.
“Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome”