Category : Financial & Legal Services Posted : 12/07/2016 Price : Check with seller Location : Omaha(Nebraska)
Finkelstein and Partners, LLP - Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, Finkelstein and Partners, LLP can protect your legal rights. Our personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience to offer you the finest legal representation. We have the resources needed to battle negligent individuals and their insurance companies. We ensure that you receive a fair settlement that will cover medical expenses, lost income, as well as pain and suffering.
Finkelstein and Partners, LLP represents plaintiffs in all types of personal injury claims. The cases we handle include: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip, trip and fall injuries, nursing home abuse, elder care, medical malpractice, dog bites, brain and head injuries, worker’s compensation, dangerous drugs, social security disability benefits, wrongful death and more.
- As a Finkelstein & Partners, LLP client, you will have your own dedicated legal team.
- Led by an experienced attorney, your team will have the expertise necessary to meet the unique needs of your case.
- These teams gear their activity toward maximizing your award quickly and efficiently.
- To ease your way through the legal process, each client is assigned a case manager.
- Your case manager will walk you through every step of your case, serving as your “go to” person and answering your questions when they arise
As our client, you’ll have secure access on any Internet enabled device, to our unique web-based case management system. All files relating to your case are updated daily, providing you with up-to-the-minute status and details.
If you have been involved in an accident and would like the unparalleled, and proven, legal experience of Finkelstein & Partners, LLP behind you, please contact us today. Call us at 845-344-4855 or email at email@example.com. For more information, visit our website www.lawampm.com .
Our address is:
726 East Main St.
Middletown, NY 10940.
“Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome”