Category : Other Classes Posted : 15/10/2014 Price : 12500.00 INR Location : Bangalore(Karnataka)
EC- COUNCIL ECSA v8 TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION IN BANGALORE AT GROWMIND SOLUTIONS
What is ECSA?
The EC–Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program is a comprehensive, standards-based, methodology intensive training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
1. Network server administrators 2. Firewall administrators 3. Information security analysts 4. System administrators 5. Risk assessment professionals all benefit from the ECSA program
Benefits of Becoming ECSA
1. The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst is for experienced professionals in the industry and is backed by a curriculum designed by the best in the field. 2. Students earn greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professionals. 3. Certified Security Analysts learn to analyze the outcomes of security tools and security testing techniques. 4. The ECSA sets students on the path toward achieving the LPT certification.
Course Outline of ECSA
1. Need for Security Analysis 2. TCP IP Packet Analysis 3. Penetration Testing Methodologies 4. Customers and Legal Agreements 5. Rules of Engagement 6. Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling 7. Pre-penetration Testing Steps 8. Information Gathering 9. Vulnerability Analysis 10. External Penetration Testing 11. Internal Network Penetration Testing 12. Firewall Penetration Testing 13. IDS Penetration Testing 14. Password Cracking Penetration Testing 15. Social Engineering Penetration Testing 16. Web Application Penetration Testing 17. SQL Penetration Testing 18. Penetration Testing Reports and Post Testing Actions
ECSA Exam Information
1. Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v8 2. Number of Questions: 150 3. Passing Score: 70% 4. Test Duration: 4 hours 5. Test Format: Multiple choice 6. Test Delivery: Prometric Prime
Age Requirements and Policies Concerning Minors
1. The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old. 2. If the candidate is under the age of 18, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the certification exam unless they provide the accredited training center. 3. EC-Council a written consent of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. 4. Only applicants from nationally accredited institution of higher learning shall be considered.
Authorized EC-COUNCIL training and certification center Growmind Solutions #197E/5, 2nd Floor, 8th ‘B’ Main Road, 27th Cross, 3rd Block Jayanagar, BANGALORE 560011 Phone: +91- 080-26542131 Mobile: +91 7204438452E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: Call us now!
- See more at: http://www.classifiedads.com/training_education-ad160723471.htm#sthash.6z7OACRB.dpuf