22/04/2014 Professional & Short Term Course
Peridot is proud to introduce job oriented IT Training courses with globally accredited certification on all platforms that have wider scope in the existing IT Job Market. These platforms are picked after a thorough research and analysis based upon the existing and prospective IT industry in mind.
Dotnet Framework developed by Microsoft is an integral part for most of the primary applications running on Windows. Dotnet with its consistent and comprehensive programming model, created a technological revolution in recent years. Applications built using Dotnet has the capability to entice the user with visually stunning experiences along with faultless and secured communication system.
VISUAL C# Dotnet:
1. Introduction to Dotnet Framework & OOPS concepts
2. C# Programming fundamentals
3. Conditional and Iteration statements
4. Classes & objects : Introduction to classes – object creation – Methods – Constructors – Garbage Collection – Destructor – This keyword
5. Inheritance and Polymorphism in C# : Method Overriding and Method Hiding
6. Arrays : Single dimensional arrays – Rectangular arrays – Jagged arrays
8. Overloading and overriding operators
9. Structs and Namespace : Inheritance – Abstract classes and Interface – Nested classes – structs – Namespace
10. Properties and Indexes
11. Delegates and Events : Declaration and Instantiation
12. Creating Window based application : creating and using Main menu, Dialog boxes, toolbars, Status bars, combo boxes
13. File System and Streams
14. Exception handling
Introduction to ASP Dotnet : ASP Dotnet and its use – Internet Information Server – Namespaces – Dotnet Framework Classes
Web Forms And Control: Web control Class – Creating Web Form Application – Handling images – Navigation between pages – Managing Server Controls – Server control events – HTML and Data Controls – Validation Control
Master Pages & Themes: Simple Master Page – Nested Master Page – Configuring Master Page – Creating and Applying Themes – Applying style sheet
Web Services: XML Web Services – Creating Web services & Setting Web Service Attribute – Execution of Web service created – Web Service in Client and Server end
Uploading Files: Using File Upload Control – Setting the location and file name – Uploading the file – Defining the type and size of file
Security membership and roles: Authentication – Authorization – Impersonation – Code Access security
Deployment: Deploying Web application – Deploying Windows application – Deploying website – Publishing website
Overview of ADO Dotnet – Connection and Command Object – Data Readers – Data sets & Adapters – Connecting to Database using Data Adaptor – Data Binding, Filtering and Sorting
Kamatchi Krupa Apts,
No: 84/8, Ground Floor,
Venkatarathinam main street,
LB Road, Adyar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu - 600020.
Selvakumar (99520 10141)
SALESFORCE TRAINING //PERIDOY SYSTEMS // CHENNAI Peridot system is globally accredited software training institute in chennai.To give hand with perid...