02/11/2018 Financial & Legal Services
While submitting an application for Society Registration following documents are required;
• Memorandum of Association, it includes name address, main objects, details of governing boy etc.
• Covering letter with registration request
• List of members
• Copy of by laws of society
• Registered office address proof
• Affidavits by governing body members etc.
Apart from the above mentioned documents any other document that is specified by the regulating body.
The documents required for trademark registration in India aren’t as much as you might think of. These documents entail the details of your trade, alo...
Charitable Trust, society and section 8 company that receive donations or contributions from foreign sources are required to obtain registration under...
There are wide arrays of benefits that government offers to those who have their small businesses under the MSME registration or Udyog Aadhaar. MSME R...