Trust Deed is online company registration service provider in Australia, we help upcoming company to register in Australia. Our legal documents including constitution are written by Batallion Legal - a niche, multicultural, corporate and commercial law firm, with specialist expertise in tax and superannuation.
- Our company constitution and other related legal documents are written in plain English and are easy and simple to read.
- You can form a company with a name of your choice (Subject to ASIC acceptance);
- You can issue Ordinary Shares + 14 additional classes of shares with variety of rights and obligations attached to each class for maximum flexibility & distribution of company's income and assets.
- Complete control over value of shares including denomination from 1c to $100 for each share.
- You can have 10 shareholders who may choose to be Directors. Any one of them can be Secretary or Public Officer. You can have additional 5 individual shareholders who are not required to be office bearers plus another 5 shareholders who are trading companies or entities.
- Shareholders can be beneficial owners or own shares on behalf of other entities eg. individuals, trust as trustees etc;
- Our documents are constantly reviewed and updated as Government requirements change and specifically complies with Corporations Act.
For more information visit Trust deed http://www.trustdeed.com.au/company-registration.html or call us on (02) 9684 4199.