17/10/2018 Financial & Legal Services
At the time of filing for NBFC Registration, duly filed application is to be submitted along with following attachments:
• Certified copies of COI, PAN, AOA and MOA of the company.
• Information of all directors in Annex III, duly signed by them separately;
• Information about sources of funds;
• A declaration given by directors or shareholders stating that they are not associated with any unincorporated entity accepting deposits;
• CIBIL data of the director/shareholders of the company.
• Audited financial statements of last three years
• Business plan for the next 3 years, etc.
Contact Swarit advisors and easily get your application filed for your NBFC Registration online. As your application gets reviewed by the reserve bank...
The documents required for trademark registration in India aren’t as much as you might think of. These documents entail the details of your trade, alo...
Now we will discuss about the recognition of your one person company. One person Company registration is done with the ministry of corporate affairs (...