Ovarian cysts are small fluid-filled sacs that develop in a woman's ovaries. Most cysts are harmless, but some may cause problems such as rupturing, bleeding, or pain.
Ovarian cysts affect women of all ages. The vast majority of ovarian cysts are considered functional. In other words, they have nothing to do with disease. Most ovarian cysts are benign, meaning they are not cancerous.
Ovarian Cysts Causes
- History of previous ovarian cysts
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Increased upper body fat distribution
- Early menstruation (11 years or younger)
- Hypothyroidism or hormonal imbalance
- Tamoxifen therapy for breast cancer.
Ovarian Cysts Symptoms
- Lower abdominal or pelvic pain, which may start and stop and may be severe, sudden, and sharp
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Feeling of lower abdominal or pelvic pressure or fullness
- Long-term pelvic pain during menstrual period that may also be felt in the lower back
- Pelvic pain after strenuous exercise
- Pain or pressure with urination or bowel movements
- Nausea and vomiting
Role of Homeopathy in Ovarian Cyst Treatment
Homoeopathy offerc successfully cures all types of ovarian cysts within 3-4 months. improvement can be notice with repeat ultrasound after 2 months medication.
no side effects.
you can avoid un-necessary surgeries.
the medicine also prevent from future recurrence.
dr. bhardwaj has successfully cure many cases. no need of surgery.
dr. bhardwaj has been awarded with "THE BEST HOMOEOPATH OF THE YEAR" since last 3 years
" THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PHYSICIAN IN TREATING MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY 2010"
Contact:- Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj
Homoeopathic World, Noida,India
Contact No:- 0-9811127065
email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org