• Design and execute ROI centric social media campaigns that help build brand awareness and support marketing mix for our clients.
• Manage day-to-day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, coordinating with the creative team, writing editorial copy, planning promotions & contests, etc.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Monitor social media trends, conceptualize and analyze social metrics and channel these to build out quarterly and annual plans.
• Explore upcoming social networks and creative use of current properties.
• Design and manage Influencer Perception Management programs for our clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the organization.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of Search and Social.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Please carry your updated resume and 2 passport size photographs at below mentioned address:
Plum Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
H-159, Sector-63, Noida
(Near Ginger Hotel)